Report a ClaimReport the injury within 24 hours of the incident via iCE.
Claim Reporting Checklist
At the time of the incident…
- Report the claim to CCMSI via Internet, preferably within 24 hours, but at the latest within 5 days. Prompt action minimizes your employee’s time away from work.
- Have the employee complete the Employee’s Injury Report. Get the facts while they are fresh.
- Have the employee sign a Medical Authorization. Prompt action minimizes claim payments.
- The supervisor should complete an Accident Investigation Report.
- Complete Witness Statement(s) if anyone was present at the time of the incident. Witness(es) may be crucial to a claim if the incident and injury facts are questionable.
- Take a photo of the accident site.
If you have any questions or would like an updated claim packet, please contact your claims representative.