This Task Force Meeting will include: Introduction of WCTI members. Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions and OSHA activity. Upcoming events scheduled. Significant incidents or near misses and
This Task Force Meeting will include:
- Introduction of WCTI members.
- Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions and OSHA activity.
- Upcoming events scheduled.
- Significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions
- Contact with OSHA: inspections, reporting, consultation
- Workshop: Interaction with networking and guided discussion on Tooling and Equipment (one of the most frequent causes of incidents). Discussion will include what Tooling and Equipment is and how to prevent injuries using case examples. Please come and join us to gain valuable insights into how other companies manage Tooling and Equipment risks at this April Task-Force session!
A catered lunch will be provided by WCTI at 11:45 AM.
MSAP Bonus Points (.5) given for attending Task Force and (.5) for Train-the-Trainer. Register for each session separately.
(Tuesday) 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Central
CCMSI Lisle Office
3333 Warrenville Road
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now