This Task Force Meeting will include: Introduction of WCTI members. Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions. Upcoming events scheduled. Significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions Contact
This Task Force Meeting will include:
- Introduction of WCTI members.
- Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions.
- Upcoming events scheduled.
- Significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions
- Contact with OSHA: inspections, reporting, consultation
- Workshop: Interaction with networking on Machine Guarding and how WCTI Members are handling the requirements for OSHA compliance and the MSAP. This will consist of a workshop discussing guarding on machines, using a machine audit to help determine if guards are adequate discussing how members are handling the per shift/task inspection of guards, etc. Please come and join us to gain valuable insights into how other companies manage these requirements!
A catered lunch will be provided by WCTI at 11:45 AM.
MSAP Bonus Points (.5) given for the Phone-in session, (.5) given for attending Task Force and (.5) for Train-the-Trainer. Register for each session separately.
(Friday) 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Central
CCMSI Lisle Office
3333 Warrenville Road
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now