This Task Force Meeting will include: Introduction of WCTI members. Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions and OSHA activity. Upcoming events scheduled. Significant incidents or near misses and
This Task Force Meeting will include:
- Introduction of WCTI members.
- Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions and OSHA activity.
- Upcoming events scheduled.
- Significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions
- Contact with OSHA: inspections, reporting, consultation
- Interaction with networking and guided discussion of how incident investigation is managed, methods currently used to prevent the same injury from happening and how to use the Root Cause Tool. Please come and join us to gain valuable insights into how other companies address incidents at our February Task-Force session!
A catered lunch will be provided by WCTI at 11:45 AM.
MSAP Bonus Points (.5) given for attending Task Force and (.5) for Train-the-Trainer. Register for each session separately.
(Thursday) 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Central
CCMSI Lisle Office
3333 Warrenville Road
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now