The objective of this session is to provide knowledge and ideas about incident investigation and analysis that will make us all better at it. Focus is on techniques for gathering
The objective of this session is to provide knowledge and ideas about incident investigation and analysis that will make us all better at it. Focus is on techniques for gathering complete, accurate and objective incident data, establishing root causes, reporting findings and determining corrective action.
This session will present how incident investigation is managed, methods currently used to prevent the same injury from happening and using the Root Cause Tool.
What You Will Learn:
- How to determine which incidents warrant investigation.
- How to use effective investigation and interviewing techniques to gather complete, objective and accurate data.
- How to analyzing incidents to identify root causes.
- The human relations aspects of incident reporting.
- What data to include in investigation reports.
- Hazard control measures and follow-up
- Discuss the steps required to conduct an investigation.
- Understand the approach and methodology to determine Root Cause of incidents leading to injury.
- Employ a case study to use the tools presented.
This session will be presented by the entire WCTI Loss Control Team:
Lunch will be served at 11:45 AM and the Train-the-Trainer session will begin at 12:30 PM.
MSAP Bonus Points (.5) given for the Phone-In session, (.5) for attending Task Force and (.5) for Train-the-Trainer. Register for each session separately.
(Thursday) 11:45 am - 2:00 pm Central
CCMSI Lisle Office
3333 Warrenville Road
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now