NOTE: This class will be held on the 6th Floor in the CCMSI offices' training room. This Task Force Meeting will include: Introduction of WCTI members. Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or
NOTE: This class will be held on the 6th Floor in the CCMSI offices’ training room.
This Task Force Meeting will include:
- Introduction of WCTI members.
- Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions.
- Exemplary Practice – discuss something you do that has helped with getting employees involved in safety and changing your culture.
- Upcoming events scheduled.
- Contact with OSHA: inspections, reporting, consultation
- Workshop: This will be a group discussion on how to identify housekeeping issues, common housekeeping injuries, OSHA violations, and violations of fire codes. In groups we review photos of housekeeping violations and plans to reduce them. You will be able to share with the group any issues you might be having at you’re facility and solution to solve them.
A catered lunch will be provided by WCTI at 11:45 AM.
MSAP Bonus Points(.5) for attending Task Force and (.5) for Train-the-Trainer. Register for each session separately.
(Tuesday) 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Central
CCMSI Lisle Office
3333 Warrenville Road
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now
Phil Loughnane, Loss Control Consultant