NOTE: This class will be held on the 6th Floor in the CCMSI offices' training room. This Task Force Meeting will include: Introduction of WCTI members. Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or
NOTE: This class will be held on the 6th Floor in the CCMSI offices’ training room.
This Task Force Meeting will include:
- Introduction of WCTI members.
- Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions.
- Exemplary Practice – discuss something you do that has helped with getting employees involved in safety and changing your culture.
- Upcoming events scheduled.
- Contact with OSHA: inspections, reporting, consultation
- Workshop: Be prepared to discuss and illustrate your Forklift Pre-Operation checklist procedure. You will have the opportunity to experience a Forklift in a realistic Virtual Experience using a table mount unit and a Life-Size simulator.
A catered lunch will be provided by WCTI at 11:45 AM.
MSAP Bonus Points(.5) for the Phone-in session, (.5) for attending Task Force and (.5) for Train-the-Trainer. Register for each session separately.
(Tuesday) 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Central
CCMSI Lisle Office
3333 Warrenville Road
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now