This Task Force Meeting will include: Introduction of WCTI members. Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions. Exemplary Practice – discuss something you do that has helped with getting
This Task Force Meeting will include:
- Introduction of WCTI members.
- Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions.
- Exemplary Practice – discuss something you do that has helped with getting employees involved in safety and changing your culture.
- Upcoming events scheduled.
- Contact with OSHA: inspections, reporting, consultation
- Workshop: Come and join in the fun while we play a game of Trivial Pursuit – prizes awarded to the team who wins. Topics include: LOTO, PPE, Emergency Response/Evacuation, Machine Guarding, Walking Working Surfaces, Fall Protection, Bloodborne Pathogens, HAZCOM, Fire Safety, Risk, Worker’s Compensation, WCTI, Ergonomics, Personal Safety, Home Safety, OSHA
A catered lunch will be provided by WCTI at 11:45 AM.
MSAP Bonus Points (.5) given for the Phone-in session, (.5) given for attending Task Force and (.5) for Train-the-Trainer. Register for each session separately.
(Wednesday) 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Central
CCMSI Lisle Office
3333 Warrenville Road
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now