This Task Force Meeting will include: Introduction of WCTI members. Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions. Upcoming events scheduled. Significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions Contact
This Task Force Meeting will include:
- Introduction of WCTI members.
- Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions.
- Upcoming events scheduled.
- Significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions
- Contact with OSHA: inspections, reporting, consultation
- Workshop: Our workshop will consist of learning the basic elements of the reasonable suspicion process including observation, confirmation, and documentation. We will review several scenarios and discuss methods WCTI Members use for these types of situations. Please join us to gain valuable insight into the process used in managing a situation involving reasonable suspicion.
A catered lunch will be provided by WCTI at 11:45 AM.
MSAP Bonus Points (.5) given for the Phone-in session, (.5) given for attending Task Force and (.5) for Train-the-Trainer. Register for each session separately.
(Thursday) 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Central
CCMSI Lisle Office
3333 Warrenville Road
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now