This Task Force Meeting will include: Introduction of WCTI members. Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions and OSHA activity. Upcoming events scheduled. Significant incidents or near misses and
This Task Force Meeting will include:
- Introduction of WCTI members.
- Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions and OSHA activity.
- Upcoming events scheduled.
- Significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions
- Contact with OSHA: inspections, reporting, consultation
- Workshop: Ergonomic considerations in Shipping/Receiving departments. Members will review and discuss measures that could be taken to help reduce the potential of strain/sprain injuries in Shipping/Receiving departments. If you have some photos you’d like to share and discuss, please email them ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org
A catered lunch will be provided by WCTI at 11:45 AM.
MSAP Bonus Points (.5) given for attending Task Force and (.5) for Train-the-Trainer. Register for each session separately.
(Thursday) 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Central
CCMSI Lisle Office
3333 Warrenville Road
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now