This Task Force Meeting will include: Introduction of WCTI members. Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions. Exemplary Practice – discuss something you do that has helped with getting
This Task Force Meeting will include:
- Introduction of WCTI members.
- Concerns/Questions, significant incidents or near misses and corrective actions.
- Exemplary Practice – discuss something you do that has helped with getting employees involved in safety and changing your culture.
- Upcoming events scheduled. Have this as one of your PPT slides.
- Contact with OSHA: inspections, reporting, consultation.
- Workshop description: Our workshop will consist of observing hazards found at member locations. Examples will be shown in various categories such as machine guarding, hazard communication, electrical, walking/working surfaces, and ergonomics. Please join us to gain valuable insight into how other WCTI members identify and manage these situations.
A catered lunch will be provided by WCTI at 11:45 AM.
MSAP Bonus Points (.5) given for attending Task Force and (.5) for Train-the-Trainer. Register for each session separately.
(Thursday) 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Central
CCMSI Lisle Office
3333 Warrenville Road
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now